Foreign Nameplate Aftermarket 2020 Report
Foreign nameplate vehicle product use will dominate the U.S. aftermarket between now 2020, generating over half of car and light truck aftermarket product volume by 2020 and averaging nearly 7% average annual product growth.
Foreign Nameplate Aftermarket 2020 covers this change-driving aftermarket segment in unprecedented scope and detail.
Foreign Nameplate Aftermarket 2020 provides volume, share, and trend analysis of the foreign nameplate aftermarket for each of 80 products as well as 7 major groups of Service (DIFM) Outlets and 5 groups of DIY outlets, key forecasts and conclusions, plus much more.
Analysis and forecasts available nowhere else:
- Sales analysis presented for each year 2010 through 2020
- Outlet performance in both the DIY and DIFM markets
- Vehicle population analysis
- OE Brands, OE Supplier Brands, Foreign Brands
- 80 Product categories analyzed
- DIFM and DIY markets analyzed in depth
- Regional foreign nameplate aftermarket sales analysis
- Distribution channel analysis
- Domestic Brands, and Private Label performance
- 30 key forecasts and conclusions
Foreign Nameplate Aftermarket 2020 Report Downloads:
Click here for a Table of Contents.
Click here for an Order Form.
For more information on these unique and valuable reports, contact Lang Marketing:
Phone (260) 399-1699, Fax (260) 399-7626, or e-mail us.